Winter 2017 & Summer 2018 Application Process | Atlantis Fellowship
1. Review the eligibility requirements and request an application (below).
2. Submit your application online to our Washington, D.C. team. It takes 1-2 hours to complete (we are currently still accepting applications).
3. If your application is approved, we will schedule a Facetime/Skype interview with you.
4. Post-interview our team will call you within the following week to notify you of acceptance status.
5. We look forward to reviewing your application! Be sure to review our dates and fees page first.
In order to be eligible for an Atlantis Fellowship, you must meet these requirements:
- Pursuing degree in healthcare (pre-med, pre-pa, nursing, etc.)
- U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or U.K. citizen or attending university in one of these countries
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA (we make exceptions to this rule, but only in exceptional cases)