Summer & Winter
The Atlantis Fellowship is 1-8 weeks, during summer and winter university breaks.
Accepted applicants will be placed in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8-week programs.
Program Start Dates:
3-week = 3199 + 800 deposit
4-week = 3899 + 800 deposit
4-week (MCAT)** = 4999 + 800 deposit
5-week = 4799 + 800 deposit
6-week = 5699 + 800 deposit
7-week = 6399 + 800 deposit
8-week = 6999 + 800 deposit
*a few Atlantis locations have a 99/wk additional fee due to program costs
**The Atlantis Project MCAT Fellowship includes intensive group MCAT instruction on site as well as MCAT prep materials. Shadowing hours are reduced for the MCAT Fellowship.
Please note that we do not charge an application fee. If you are accepted, an $800 non-refundable deposit (listed above) is used to reserve your placement.
Winter 2017-2018 & Summer 2018
Application for winter 2017-2018 & summer 2018 programs will be available after May 1st, 2017. Sign-up for the wait list below.
If you'd like to request an application for summer 2017, go to our application page.
What does the Fellowship fee include?
We understand that the Atlantis Fellowship is a significant investment, but we believe it is worth the program fee.
- Housing (varies by site, always double rooms)
- Planned meals (weekday breakfasts + three or more group meals per week)
- Local transport (to and from hospital, excursions, and planned meals)
- Hospital placement and shadowing schedule coordination
- Local non-smart phone (for calls in-country only)
- One group excursion per week (includes meal)
- Orientation and arrival package
- Local team support in host site
- Travel health insurance through HTH Worldwide
- Dedicated pre-trip support from our Washington, D.C.-based team
Low Cost Flights
Your flight is not included in the program fee. Don’t be scared if the first flight you find is expensive - finding a good flight can take a bit of work. Check out our Scholarships & Funding page for more information on finding low cost flights.