There are many study abroad providers, but how many are dedicated to thinking only about pre-med students?
Schools like the University of Delaware, an Atlantis Project partner with the oldest study-abroad program in the United States, partner with us to coordinate logistics and operations for group Fellowships. Another example is Brigham Young University, which chose us to run a pre-med study abroad Fellowship in Spain in 2016. We develop Fellowships that help our Fellows succeed both within the medical profession and beyond. In 2014, 2015, and 2016 we had students representing over 200 universities throughout the United States, including all of top-20 American universities.
We can build a hospital shadowing Fellowship that fits your university.
The Atlantis Project is the perfect university break shadowing-abroad opportunity for a group of pre-med undergraduates from your school. Learn more below about how we can design overseas hospital shadowing Fellowships for your school, faculty-led or not.
Contact Eike Gundersen, our Director of Institutional Relations. Eike is located with our team in the Washington, D.C. area and she can be reached at this email or using the button below: eike(at)atlantis-project.org
2016-2017 University Group Programs
- The University of Delaware will take 20 students and 2 faculty members to Toledo, Spain for a 3-week hospital shadowing Fellowship in January 2016.
- The University of Delaware will also bring two additional groups to Spain for 20 students each in summer 2016.
- Brigham Young University has confirmed a 4-week Fellowship in Spain in May 2016 for 10-12 pre-med students.
Informally approved (2016)
- We are working with another major private university on the East Coast to build a 3-week Fellowship in Spain in January 2016 for 10 students.
- We are working with a major public university on the East Coast to build a one-week spring-break Fellowship in Spain in March 2016 for 5-10 students.
- We are working with a major public university in the Southeast to build a 3-week Fellowship in Spain in July 2016 for 8-10 students.
- We are working with a major public university in the Southwest to build a 5-week Fellowship in Spain in July 2016 for 8-10 students, with a medical Spanish component.
Informally approved (2017)
- We are working with a small liberal arts college on the East Coast to develop a 3-week Fellowship in Spain in January 2017 for 12-15 students.